Gobble Gobble

First and foremost we would like to wish everyone a safe, warm and happy
Thanksgiving with friends and family.

WEEKLY SPECIAL : NOV 20 - 22 ONLY!  (Our offices will be closed Nov 23-24th)

Buy any three Over the Rhine CDs at regular price, receive an additional two
CDs of your choice at no cost with free shipping and handling for your entire
order.

That's any five CDs from our catalog for $45 total.

Take a road trip. Stay up all night with a friend playing records. Borrow a
digital video camera and make a film. Flap your arms and run down an
embankment beneath tall trees with your headphones on. Anything can and will
happen. What we need is music.

Good on phone orders only
Monday, November 20 - Wednesday, November 22
10:00am - 5:00pm EST
Call 513.731.6/837

International orders may be faxed to 513.731.6996

.    .    .    .    .    .    .

OTR NEWS

OVER THE TV
Third Watch fans listen up! Tonight's program is using a significant portion
of Karin's performance of a song called "Give Me Strength."  The promo spots
have been featuring an excerpt of the song as well. Tune in tonight at 10pm
on NBC.

CONCERT NEWS
Surprise guests to appear at the Taft show in Cincinnati. Stay tuned for more
details...

.    .    .    .    .    .    .

MP3 OF THE MONTH
Many have commented on the inimitable warmth and the beautifully distorted
truths found everywhere in Jack Henderson's guitar playing, but fewer people
know that he's just finished up a full-length recording of his own songs.
More on that later. Suffice it to say that Karin and Linford consider Jack to
be one of the greatest (and largely undiscovered) songwriters living today.
This month's MP3 is a song from Jack's new record. Enjoy.

http://www.overtherhine.com/music/mp3rarity/index.html

Let Jack know your reactions to "Holy Rain". Please send e-mails to
OTRhine at aol_com and have the subject line read "Jack's Song"

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL