hello...

Let's try this again...and again...and again...
I've been trying FOREVER to post to this list and
NOTHING IS HAPPENING!
I'm getting all your posts but mine aren't being
posted.  I'm filing a lawsuit in Jefferson County
Circuit Court as we speak because I am being
disenfranchised!
If ANYONE gets this, please reply.

By the way - as to all the political discussion going
on, I have one thing to say:  Get the facts before you
speak.  There is so much rumor, speculation,
misinformation being batted around that it's a wonder
anything is getting done...oh wait, it's not getting
done, is it...

Hasta!

Kelvin

=====
"I never much liked flying,
The job requires trying;
The hard part's avoiding buildings and concrete."
              -- Ellis Paul