Re: Call for a re-vote.

Kyle wrote:
> well, we had at least 25 million or so voted for bush, how about
> those
> idiots?  do we want them to decide who the next president to be???

yes.  bush is not married to Tipper.  Do we really want Tipper to have
access to that much power?

> intellectually, they are no different than the ones punched the
> right hole,

I assume you mean "intellectually, they are no different then the ones
who punched the wrong hole..."
In which case I would have to say that at the very least, they were
intelligent enough to actually read the ballot and punch the correct
hole.

> how else would you call someone that voted republican in this
> election :)

Excedingly intelligent, enlightened, well educated, etc., etc., etc...

>> And I don't think that its coincidence that the people who aren't
>> bright
> > enough to bunch the correct hole are the ones who meant to vote
> for Gore.
>
> watch it, you are treading on dangerous ground here, i am a liberal
> and
> proud of it.

I am very sorry to hear of such a serious character flaw.  My
condolences.

:-)

jen