Leaving on a jetplane...

My life is a little stressful right now with school and everything.  Plus
extra projects and activities in which I really want to be involved.  (I still
haven't gotten around to changing my sig yet, if you hadn't noticed.  Just not
enough time.)

So, I have to say goodbye to pretty much all my discussion lists, with all the
electronic versions of all these people I have come to love, for now.  Keep me
updated on anything really impressive that happens.  Maybe I'll be
back...someday.

*quintessential dramatic Broadway music begins to swell in the background*

Paul.
--
"One sees great things from the valley, only small things from the peak."
- G. K. Chesterton