Monk's Revolver Show

Yep, they played the original Revolver album, with all the tracks, in order.
  Earlier they played Monk stuff (first set).  Second set was
start-to-finish, no extended jams or anything.

There was a string quartet and the band musicians included Mike Georgian,
Josh Suerkamp (no idea what his last name is, I just made that up but I
think it's close), some guitarist from a local band that I can't remember
now, and a keyboardist that Rick Casinelli knew.  Brian Kelley drummed for
the Monk material in the first set.  Very fun show.

He stopped E. Rigby just after starting, 'cos his vocals were so off-key,
but then he fixed that.  And another (track 8, I think) after the first
chorus, and they restarted that.  The sound was really good, and that's a
great album to cover; wide array of material, mostly upbeat.

They had Monk t-shirts in a Beatle-art style.

Big crowd, but unusual for that place; seemed older or something.