This week's special and more dates...

Weekly Special Oct 23 - Oct 27
Buy 2 copies Darkest Night of the Year and get one FREE!
$30 total and shipping is included

Good on phone orders ONLY
Oct 23 - Oct 27
10:00am-5:00pm EST
Call (513) 731-6837

International orders may be faxed to (513) 731-9668.

Please note that all weekly specials end on Friday at 5pm EST.
There will be no exceptions

DO NOT reply to this e-mail. E-mail OTR at OTRhine at aol_com if you have
any questions or concerns.

More dates have been added so mark your calendar! Once we know more
information concerning ticket prices and showtimes we will post them to the
website.

Dec 13 Little Brothers  Columbus, OH

Dec 14 Symposium Cleveland, OH