lite brite

On that why-do-we-create-when-others-do-it-"better" thing.  A friend of
ours once said,

"Really, when it comes down to it, I'm just a piano player with hobbies
and a reasonably good pair of glasses.  But it's not just presumptuous to
cook a meal when there are better cooks around, to run a 5k race with
faster runners bounding downhill while you're still running uphill, or to
write a few pages with all those books living in all those worlds on the
shelf, it's also an act of humility.  Maybe you know this joyful sadness.
 Others may have more to give, but I'm still giving.  My widow's mite.
It is more blessed to give than to receive" (17).

From L. Detweiler, "Northern Spy Number One.  Crawl Low Under Smoke."

Word up.

Fred

PS: That teenybopper thing was a joke, okay.  :)  I'm an octogenarian.
:)