Re: felicity

At 10:23 AM 10/19/00 -0400, Chris Emery wrote:
>> Okay my roommate was watching Felicity and at this really
>> climatic part of the show Latter Days came on. I looked
>> up and then screamed at my roommate that's Over the Rhine
>> how cool!
>
>What was the weather like in this climatic scene?

the more important question would be- what kind of shoes were
they all wearing?

Dan

j/k- any show that plays OtR and Peter Mulvey in the background
can't be all that bad... :)

+- Dan Temmesfeld   -  dtemm(at)yahoo(dot)com -+
    it's hard to taste the wine when you're
+-     drunk on the tears (bill mallonee)     -+