Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #316 - Felicity

but could someone *please* tell us what the "climatic moment"
>  was all about?  did noel finally get rid of the crazy wife?
>
>  happy day.
>
>  --amyjoy

The climatic moment (when Later Days was playing) was when Ben and Felicity
were talking about how Ben's father was in the hospital and went back to
home to his wife and how that is really hard to cope with that and how (the
girl who was looking for her birth parents) must feel that even though she
was a match for her father she did not donate (the part) whatever needed
donating and how her father died because of it. So Felicity and Ben arrive
at Felicity's apartment and there is a video tape of  (the girl who was
looking for her birth parents) talking about how she feels she needs to find
herself and go away for a while.  I am sorry that is the best I can do I
hope I got the names right I was working on homework most of the time so I
was not totally paying attention to it until Later Days came on and then I
spent the rest of the time jumping up and down with glee! Oh and Noel got
rid of the crazy wife - but she gave way her money yet she still wanted to
be with him and he told her that he thought they needed to break up even
before he found out that she needed to be married in order to get her
inheritance. And he told her that they needed the anullment but that did not
mean they were going to break up.
Well I think it is kinda cool that Later Days was on Felicity. However it
just did not seem right for that particullar moment. I am happy for OTR but
I hope that Felicity is just one little blurp that helps their careers
along.

Debbie