Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #316

Debbie sez---

>Okay my roommate was watching Felicity and at this really climatic part
of
>the show Latter Days came on. I looked up and then screamed at my
roommate
>that's Over the Rhine how cool!

I have *never* seen Felicity.  It's been months since I saw a network
show.  BUt I was at a friends house last night.  Part of the Muncie Cult
of OtR.  And though most of us in my little Muncie world, if we have TVs
for VCR purposes, still don't get stations, these friends had somehow
rigged an antenna and were watching . . . Felicity.  So as I read the
Spin article on Radiohead, they were watching this li'l Melodrama (it was
kinda silly, but . . . uh . . . yeah), and Latter Days started playing.
At first this didn't seem strange, since latter days has been played a
lot in these parts.  But then I realized that it was coming from the TV
box, not the stereo.

The best thing about it was that they played the whole song.  Seems to be
some kind of Felcity thing.  Of course that sorta made it feel like a
music video where they talk over the song, which always embarrasses me
for the artists but whatever whatever.

So what's it mean when Felicity gets let into the imaginary apple
orchard?

Must go conference with students.

Fred