Linford's writing

Linford's writing never ceases to amaze me.

I just got around to reading the "Poem of the Week" on the web site.  And
though I've read a lot of his writings that he has posted on there, and
noticed how they all have similarly confusing, hidden meanings behind the
words, and a strikingly similar style, suddenly I read this one ("Vincent
Poem") and I am struck by his ability to say something so simply and yet so
poetically.

Almost makes me want to give up poetry in submission to greater poets like
himself.  Almost.

Paul.
--
"One sees great things from the valley, only small things from the peak."
- G. K. Chesterton