Wandering Minstrels

Dates for the upcoming November and December shows are rolling in. We will
post  information concerning tickets/showtimes etc once we are provided with
it.For now mark your calendars...

NOVEMBER
Nov 29 Fine Line Music Cafe, Minneapolis, MN

Nov 30 The Busted Lift, Dubuque, IA

DECEMBER
Dec 1 Pres House, Madison, WI

Dec 2 Schubas, Chicago, IL  Two shows

Dec 9  Taft Theater, Cincinnati, OH

Dec 15 Tin Angel, Philadelphia, PA Two shows

more information to follow...

Listen to Linford's interview on ivillage radio!
Note: You will need Real Player and to mark your preferences tab when the
window pops up.

http://www.ivillage.com/music/articles/0,,74373,00.html

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL

e-mail OTRhine at aol_com directly with questions