Kelvin Goes To A Concert

Which is good, because I needed a fix badly!
Ellis Paul played at the Rudyard Kipling here in the
'Ville last night.  For those who don't know him, he's
an amazing song writer.  His songs are chock full of
amazing imagery.  He had Christopher Williams and Don
Conoscenti playing with him - a great little combo.
(Although it was very strange that there was no
bass...)
Anyway - it was cool, I bought his Live cd, he's a
nice guy, Rudyard Kiplings is a cool place, I was with
cool friends, I'm very tired today...thought someone
might care!

Let it marinate!

Kelvin