Re: Chris Donahue

<<Maurice Mattei opened.  He is getting married
tomorrow so if you see the Saturday show you will see
Maurice on his wedding night.  His strength is his lyrics
which could stand alone as poetry.  He plays solo with
acoustic guitar.>>

    Good God, you thought he had a strength?  I thought his lyrics were as
revolting as his music was tedious.  The majority of his songs seemed to be
about prostitutes, which was a lot more than I wanted to know about his love
life.
    However, you have a point about his lyrics standing alone as poetry.
That way no one would have to listen to him for a  ghastly half hour before
Over The Rhine comes up.

    ~Samantha