Re: Chris Donahue

Dare I ask if this is Chris Donohue, whom I have heard elsewhere?

Obviously I do.

I can't remember everywhere I've heard him.  I just looked through my small
collection, though, and he did collaborate with Matt Slocum writing music for
two songs on Sixpence's self-titled album, and played bass on one.  Would
there be any chance it's the same guy?

Just curious to know if I should be familiar with him.

Paul.
--
"Sometimes what feels like pretty good music
is just the same old song.