Originality

Maybe, the creative process and the term original is more that someone
managed to bring forth and materialize something that resonnates within us
all.  By this I mean, like a song - if it touches us collectively then it
was within us yet one person had the ability (or talent or openness) to tap
into that source and bring it to life.  But I also believe that this is
something we all do everyday just on a smaller scale.

new person from Canada