Re: Beatles

No kidding!  One of their songs (I can't remember right now, I'll have to go
back through the ol' collection) sounds remarkably like an Over the Rhine
song.

(Just had to bring the discussion back to OTR before we got ridiculously
off-topic.)  <(-:&

I think R.E.M. has been more influential than a lot of people I know will
admit, too.  But that's a completely different discussion, too.

Paul.

--
"Sometimes what feels like pretty good music
is just the same old song.