Greetings all from OR

Hey everyone,
	I just wanted to say that I'm really upset that there are all
these nice concerts in Ohio, and I'm stuck in Oregon, the land of crazy
anarchists.  About the most excitement as we have is watching the free
range cattle wander by our cabin.  Anyway I wanted to thank you all for
the great reviews of concerts.  I can almost imagin that I was there, and
that means a lot to a Rhinelander in semi-exile.

Stephen Swanson
General Manager, WCAL

> > Who is this "Chris Emery" guy? I feel like there used to be someone like
> > that on this list a while ago...I thought he left 'cause of boredom. Must
> be
> > an imposter.
>
> I dunno who Chris Emery is, but if I ever meet him, I'm gonna kick his ass.

Yeah. Bunch of savages in this town.

> > See....he lives in a whole 'nother world.
>
> Don't we all?

Yeah, Anyone heard of Lincoln, OR.  Lara, you can't answer that.