Re: OTR listees in Ca...

>Okay, I just joined...but I've been listening to OTR longer than I've been
>on this list, naturally.  I'm down in the south of CA...though I did get to
>see OTR at Ichthus this year when I was still in KY, along with Sixpence and
>others.  That was nice.

    Well, while we're on the subject of introductions, I'm Samantha,
currently of Dayton, formerly of the south of CA, and a really, really,
really devoted admirer of the music of OTR.   In practice, that only
translates into buying as many of their CDs as I have money for and listening
to them all the time and letting their mood set the tone for my life, which
I'm sure makes me much less of a devoted than most of you people.  Oh, and I
joined this list.   Anyway, under your tutelage, I hope to deepen my devotion
to the group whose music most reminds me of my strange picture of God.

    Oh, and if Burrill is still on this list, as he was several months ago
when he recommended it to me, Hi!

    ~Samantha