Re: Blue Jordan review

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000 16:01:27 -0400 "Chris Emery" <cemery at columbus_rr.com>
writes:
> I saw 5-7 minutes of her, and that was enough.     Speaking of
> genius, I
> bought _Oxygene 7-13_ by Jean Michel Jarre today.    And Brian Eno's
> _Nerve
> Net_.

Might I add to your genius list.  Paul Simon - Oct. 3 - can't wait!

> > Taste is relative, Chris Emery. ;>

I've got some pretty tasteless relatives.

> Rap is music, Kelvin.   Represent.

My name is Slim Shady!

> > >b)Stick to my guns.  "Heck yeah, I like her.  Anyone who says
> she's
> > >overrated obviously doesn't get her."
>
> That's a cop out, my friend.

Yeah, I know.  Just trying to keep it down to two options.  You know, the
either or thing.  Black or white.  Feast or famine.

> ~C

Yeah, I think I do.

Kelvin