Bink at Brady's

You all missed a really good show last night.  Bink played wonderfully.
It was a disappointment to me not to have seen any familar listee faces.
Kent, for most people, really isn't that far of a trip.  It wasn't all
that long ago when we all used to really come out strong to support one
of our own.... what happened to us?

Perhaps its not my place to be saying this, but I thought that someone
should.

jen