Re: Sound Painting

I just wanted to get the word out about Sound Painting, which is a radio show
that I host and produce on 1610 WACW in Wilmore, KY. I am interested in
exploring the images painted by words and sounds, and some of the artists I
have/am featuring are Monk, Phil Keaggy, Over the Rhine, Doyle Dykes, Seeds
and more...plus many other great artists whom you might not know. Although
most of you can't listen to the show because you live out of state I'm hoping
to get the word out through a mailing list providing artist info,  links,
chances to win merchandise, and interviews ( I already have one from MIke
Georgin). If anybody is interested just e mail me, Brittney, at

Beric123 at aol_com

P.S. I understand that Brownhouse was pretty young. I'm just interested to
see how people feel about them. Do they have potential?