Re: saturday slightly warmer.

megan wrote:
>...but first, a few asides...
>
>chris, i do regret not making it to the blue jordan,
>especially since you are rarely seen in public as of
>late...

yeah, punk (chris).  when are you gonna start coming
out to OtR shows again?

(ps- Cali Gtr Trio next thursday, dude.)

>dan, next time, you're driving...i nearly had us killed
>three times...thought it best to fess up about it...

hmmm... i slept most of the way home, so it's best that
i wasn't awake, i guess.  i've always wanted to die in
my sleep- but preferably not in a car. hmmm.. we'll, we
made it back; so all is well. :)

but, yeah, maybe ya should'a let me drive.  i really
wanted to drive your jetta anyway. :)

thanx for driving, btw.

Dan

+- Dan Temmesfeld - dantemm(at)netzero(dot)net -+
 _Galactic Cowboys  -  http://www.dlm.net/gc/ _
    wish i could whisper how much i need you
+- after tomorrow i might forget to  (kingsx) -+