Moonlite Gardens Set List/Semi-Review

I got Karin's set list after the show & helped tear down the stage.
In order, what they played was:

1.     When I Go (just Karin & Linford)
2.     Go Down Easy
3.     Goodbye (nailed it!)
4.     Anyway
5.     Cast Me Away (the most beautiful 45 second song in the world)
6.     Little Blue River/In The Garden (rather appropriate for the venue)
7.     Poughkeepsie
8.     Faithfully Dangerous (a personal favourite)
9.     Show Me
10.   Green-Clouded Swallowtail
11.    Fairpoint Diary (just K & L. L prefaced the song by saying he struggles with putting too much information in any one song. K - God bless her - sang two lines & forgot the words. L kept strumming his guitar while she "pictured the words in her mind". Two measures later she was back on track & blessed us with an ADORABLE piano solo in the middle of the song on a TOY PIANO, elevated on a stand. She still had to bend over slightly to play it.)
12.    Rhapsodie (just K & L)
13.    Bothered (K, L & Jack)
14.    Jacksie
15.    Lucy
16.    Fever
17.    Circle Of Quiet
18.    Latter Days

ENCORE:

19.    All I Need Is Everything
20.    Orphan Girl
21.    Broken (the Cowboy Junkie's tune that K said they - Junkies - never play live. Only K, L & Jack played this.)

Their set-list indicated that they had planned to do a second encore that would've included, "Jack's Valentine" & "Last Night", but I believe everyone was so damn cold, they let it go after "Latter Days".
There was some banter between K & L about "keeping things moving between songs."
Was it so the audience wouldn't get bored or because of the frigid temps? K had said every other time they play here - Coney Island - it's 110 degrees!

SIDEBAR / PERSONAL NOTES:
I enjoyed 'Brownhouse'. 2 sisters & a guy. (OtR & 6P influence) Karin introduced them as her friends & said they are "on their way" & "talented beyond their years".
    (Linford said he likes their name.)
I was not impressed with 'Ticklepenny Corner'. Linford introduced them. They sound better when the girls are singing. Lose the guy's vocals!
    (Karin likes to say their name.)
Onto 'Over The Rhine' -
Everyone in the band wore coats.
Linford WAS chatty, with newly shorn hair. (Thanx for the t-shirt for helping you tear down)
Karin IS beautiful! Regardless of what she wears or colour of her hair. Her voice & presence are a spiritual experience. (Thanx for your personable advice Karin)
Jack is an AMAZING guitarist. Truly a great addition to this ever-evolving ensemble. Congrats on you & Hazel's first child due this winter. (It took you 14 years?)
Speaking of Hazel, she is a CHARM! Sweet, likable & endearing. I found another British connection! (When cloning becomes legal, can I put in a request?)
Don was there. Solid drummer, nothing extraordinary.
Dave is a superb bassist. I got a chuckle that he needed to use charts for several songs.
LISTEES:
Drew - Calm down!
Don't touch Bruce!
Debbie - I wasn't offended. I didn't realise you were sick.
Josh - You're welcome. Next time wear trousers!
Ricky - Monster thanx for sharing your coat with me!
Saving the best for last - STACY - What a joy you are! Where did you & Beth go after the show? I lost you.