Re: Jack's Back

...and one more thing -- why the heck do they have to wait until the DAY
OF his shows to tell us they're happening?!  Yeah, I know he was probably
filling in for someone who cancelled or something....  That excuse'll
work THIS TIME, I guess, but when is Jack gonna get to do a "real" show
of his own.

Gimme a little notice next time and I'll be there.  And I'll bring my
oar! : )

rant over.  sorry!

Jon

> Just a little FYI to those in the Cincinnati OH/N Kentucky area:
>
> Come one, come all!
> Jack Henderson will be opening for The Czars at Southgate House
> TONIGHT, Sept
> 14th!
> Southgate House is located at:
> 24 E 3rd St
> Newport KY
> 859.431.2201
> Show starts at 9pm
>
> Come out and say "Hello".
> -

> address>
> |     The three versions of this list (listnames) are:
> |     over-the-rhine		      discussion list
> |     over-the-rhine-digest	      digest version of
> discussion list
> |     over-the-rhine-announce     to only receive "official"
> messages from OTR
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:23:22 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Joshua Lawson <joshualawson at yahoo_com>
> Subject: Re: Yahoo club chat
>
> http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/overtherhine
> He you will find a link to the chat room.
> - --- Andrew Vogel <vogelap at email_uc.edu> wrote:
> > On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:47:49 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:
> >
> > >Fans of OtR love to get together. We plan to get
> > >together before and after concerts. Well, now we
> > may
> > >get together by using the chat room at the Yahoo!
> > club
> > >that I started. The club includes voice chat if you
> > >have the technology. We may meet in cyber space. DO
> > >NOT BE AFRAID. You are only 1s and 0s on the net.
> > >
> > What's the URL?
> >
> > ---

==