late night

hi all

just want to know if any one saw late night last night. emmy lou harris was
on and so i say to my self "cool i love emmy lou, and i might see buddy to".
as in buddy miller, and sureshoting there he was, but then my heart skiped a
beat, "did i just see who i thouhgt i saw, yes its julie" right there on my
tv. i love julie&buddy miller, it was just cool and i thought i would tell
it to some that might unrdestand and even had the same moment last night.
well back to lurksville i go.

        jseth ><>
ps hows my twin doing,love ya steph