Re: age

From: Rick Cassinelli II mailto:rickcassinelli at hotmail_com
> >From: rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org>

> Avoid negative people as much as it is practicle and your
> life will go much more smoothly.

better yet, buy yourself a small island and move their by yourself. then you
will have absolutely no conflicts. *grin*

more serious now. In l;ife we are bound to run into people who are insulted
by something we do. The trick is not to base your opinion of yourself on
what others think of you. I for example have always been the 'youngest' that
has been changing in the last few years, but I just ignored the critisicm
and kept  on doing what I knew to do... I have had a smooth life....

Amy