Note.

Bear with me.

Tell everyone you know you love them. A dear soul at faire, someone who
started at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire with me many years ago, felt
ill Sunday afternoon. He drove himself to the hospital, and by that night he
was dead. Young guy-- 30, maybe. By the time his wife came looking for him it
was already too late. They had a sixteen-month-old daughter. His wife is
presently expecting their second child.

We're talking less than 24 hours, here, folks. Hell, less than 12. Be sappy.
Be honest. Call your folks. Call someone you haven't spoken to in a while.
Think about what's important to you and prioritise. Stop and smell the roses.
Hell, go grow roses if you want. Sleep when you want to, run around the block
when you want to, take a class when you want to, love someone when you want
to.

I'm sending this to all my lists so I can get everyone at once. Don't feel
slighted if you didn't get a direct email. I'm really not sure what the hell
I'm doing, and I have to take a while to digest all of this. Glen was a sweet
guy-- the only one who recognised me when I walked back onto site after five
years' absence-- and though he and I were only acquaintances, I, along with
everyone else on site, will miss him greatly. And hopefully, we'll all take a
few minutes to think about our lives.

Have a good night. And a good life.

Nikki