----Original Message Follows----
From: Bob the dancing monkey <djohnson at snowplow_org>

Bruce, you just have to know how to unpack something like
this.  It should be fairly obvious to any listie that in fact Doug was
merely lamenting on the lack of music from Eve in the concert.  That
tempestuous CD has always started trouble.

I mean, come on!  The tank top and long brown hair should have been a dead
giveaway...

-Drew

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Bruce Lachey wrote:

 > That was the worst concert review EVER, Doug!
 >
 > Bruce
 >

 > >She was sitting in the first row, on the first aisle at stage right,
 > >wearing a tank top and jeans, with long brown hair and brown eyes and
 > >with a few friends.  If you have any idea who this was, please mail me
 > >at douggreene at earthlink_net (not to the list).  Thanks!
 > >
 > >Doug

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, Midrealm   )
O                      Conjuring Private Oceans since 1992                 X
O   "Pastrami won't save you this time, Venter..." Diablo, www.goats.com   |