tunes & bob vila

I haven't kept up with this list for about a year, so diving into the
archives to search for the answer to my question would be one mammoth
quest.  so I guess I'll do the logical thing and ask the people who
would know:

what ever came of that resurrected attempt to compile a cd of
listees-covering-otr?

side note:  I caught part of a show on HGTV called "restoring america"
with bob vila (I hate how he says his last name) and they were going to
various cities in ohio where the folk had preserved historic houses and
such.  while in cincinnati, they stopped by the over-the-rhine
neighborhood to visit the owners and restorers of the oldest building
in the city (a house of course).  they showed several shots of the
surrounding houses on that street (some were in the backgrounds of
people clucking about preservation to the camera).

anyway, just thought I'd mention it on the off-chance that someone
might be interested in looking for it when it airs again (though I
don't know when that'll be).  it wasn't a large segment but interesting
enough for me - someone who hasn't seen anything of the neighborhood
save that second story apartment.