Re: did anybody see the moon tonight?

From: Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com>
Subject: did anybody see the moon tonight?

> full moon, sort of a reddish-orange (or maybe orangish-red).  really big,
> really cool.  so, anyway, i got to look at that all the way back from the
> grocery store.  did anyone else see it?

Yes, as a matter of fact I did and LOVED it. It was a highlight for me. In
Cluj, Romania you don't really get to see stars becuase it's too bright. but
the moon always sticks out. This one reminded me of the harvest moon we used
to have in Texas where I grew up. There it would start low and be that color
and continue to rise and by the  time it reached the top of the sky (very
early in the morning) it would be white again.

Anyway, enought of that.

Amy