Re: did anybody see the moon tonight?

> i was pissed off, because my milk was a few days past the date
> on the side... and ya know, you never want to test it out...

once i was housesitting for my brotherand i didn't even look at the date on
the milk.  i poured a glass of the milk and took a nice big mouthful...and
barely made it to the sink.  boy, that was bad.  when i told him about that
he said oh yeah, didn't you check the date?.

> full moon, sort of a reddish-orange (or maybe orangish-red).  really big,
> really cool.  so, anyway, i got to look at that all the way back from the
> grocery store.  did anyone else see it?

i saw it last night.  quite a moon.  a reddish-orange moon, i'd say.  but at
first i had trouble finding it.  it started out a dim reddish-orange moon and
brightened as it rose.  in any case, quite a sight.

-burrill.