RE: Tolkien...

It's referenced throughout the books - from a rhyme about Aragorn's hitherto
hidden royal lineage.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of BEric123 at aol_com
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2000 6:26 PM
To: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: Tolkien...

I've noticed that some of you on the list occasionally insert a quote from
J.R.R. Tolkien which reads "Not all who wander are lost". I really like
Tolkien a lot, but I don't recognize the quote. Do any of you know wher it
comes from? I have read the Hobbitt & The Fellowship of the Ring, so I may
not have come to it yet, or maybe I have & forgotten all about it. Which
characters says it, and what is the context? Any info at all would be
welcome....

Britt