Re: Tolkien...

I've noticed that some of you on the list occasionally insert a quote from
J.R.R. Tolkien which reads "Not all who wander are lost". I really like
Tolkien a lot, but I don't recognize the quote. Do any of you know wher it
comes from? I have read the Hobbitt & The Fellowship of the Ring, so I may
not have come to it yet, or maybe I have & forgotten all about it. Which
characters says it, and what is the context? Any info at all would be
welcome....

Britt