Re: spanish, compilations, and hamsters on tarmac

At least four others, other than Roaring Lambs.

One for WVXU, Cincinnati, released late '99 with an in-studio "Jack's
Valentine" + Monk, others on the CD.  General Cincy-area release, still
available.

One for WNKU, Northern Kentucky University, circa '96-'97, w/ "My Love is a
Fever" exclusive live.  Limited, sold out.

One for a Columbus radio station, forget what it is, c. '93, w/ "How Does it
Feel" acoustic live.  Limited, sold out.

"Seahorse" compilation, sold in Europe, sold out now, with "Murder" (with a
few lines spoken by Karin at the beginning of the song, before the music,
not on "Besides"), c. '95, around same time as "Last Night" limited single
was released.

Hope that helps, and I'm not near the CDs here at work.  It's a starting
point at any rate.