Re: peeeeekaboo...

In a message dated 8/10/00 10:18:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com writes:

<<
 > yeah,  actually that's  prolly the truth of it.
 > seen the new Apple clear thing?

 i think they should come in other shapes besides
 cubes, too. hey, look, it's the new mac pyramid. we
 were thinking at work they should make a black imac.
 then i suppose they could call it the TarMac.

Can I hurt you now? Please?

 > anyway,  Ysoie,
 > it's expensive,  so if you
 > upgrade,  best to keep those sugar smacks in the
 > other room.

 or fasten one of those oat bags around your face, like
 the horses wear as they eat.

I got a cattle prod right here with YOUR name on it, bink. Oh, yes I do.

 > rats!  no,  actually i was hoping to score another
 > warm body at the Lori
 > Amey gig at Brady's...

 i know, necrophilia gets a little stale after a while,
 doesn't it?

And you would know this because...?