Re: peeeeekaboo...

--- Kelvin T Bailey <kelvinbailey at juno_com> wrote:

> > does that answr your inquiry, kelvin?

> I think.  So, when I thought my comment made her
> mad, she actually
> thought it was funny?  Just a stab in the dark...

yeah. when she snarfs it's because she feels the
sudden violent urge to laugh out loud when she has a
mouthful of food or drink. at such an incredible rate
of speed, there's often one escape option left for the
food when the hand is used to cover the mouth: the
nose. sometimes you get escapage from both.

when she's mad after a snarf, it's because you made
her laugh QUITE LOUDLY.

i aim to do this as much as possible. you should, too.

bink