Re: peeeeekaboo...

--- John Glassford <jglassford at neo_rr.com> wrote:
> hi bink,  all.

all, hi.

> oooops!  ...however,  if you keep your
> answer as terse as  "yes"  i
> suppose it really doesn't matter.

no.  :{)}

> >...soggy Sugar
> > > Smacks

> > never had to find out. ask yz.

> i did,  in  a roundabout way.

what, through the nose? how else is there?

> yeah,  actually that's  prolly the truth of it.
> seen the new Apple clear thing?

i think they should come in other shapes besides
cubes, too. hey, look, it's the new mac pyramid. we
were thinking at work they should make a black imac.
then i suppose they could call it the TarMac.

> anyway,  Ysoie,
> it's expensive,  so if you
> upgrade,  best to keep those sugar smacks in the
> other room.

or fasten one of those oat bags around your face, like
the horses wear as they eat.

> rats!  no,  actually i was hoping to score another
> warm body at the Lori
> Amey gig at Brady's...

i know, necrophilia gets a little stale after a while,
doesn't it?

> but speaking of
> Brady's,  don't you have an upcoming gig there as
> well?

saturday, september 23rd at brady's. i'm hoping to
have a new ep of original tunes with me by then.

> see bink play on August 19th.  you might wanna tell
> 'em where, bink.

that gig is at a place called the Bohemian Bean
Coffeehouse in bluffton, indiana. right across from
the court house.

> (i'm learning spanish, one word at a time. what's a
> muchacho?)

it's when you eat too many snacks. :{P}

bink