RE: Good flicks?

> Now what do you mean by soccer being a communist sport?!?

it just is.  can't really explain it to you commies.  put on some padds, go
find the meanest guys you can find, and ask them to hit you at full speed,
you might understand after that.

> Soccer is much more fun than american football.

in football:

you can put your helmet in someone's gut or under their chin running full
speed
clothline someone running full speed
chop block behind the knees
earhole someone when they are not looking
put your padded or unpadded forearm thru somenone's facemask
drive their facemask into their nose
not to mention all the eye gougings and ear pullings going on underneath the
pile

in soccer:

you have:  oooh, i think i touched the ball with my hand...i think i broke a
nail...oh,no that mean nasty guy in black is flashing those cards at me
again for hip-throwing the striker...

the only redeeming thing and my specialty :)  is slide tackling, and you
aren't even allowed to do it from behind, what kind of pansie sport is
that????

> And God is above all our human -isms.

maybe your god, bob is not above "human-isms" at all

kyle