concerts

Hi

I just realized that some of you may enjoy the following concert since
both artists have been mentioned on the list

Ticklepenny Corner w/ special guest Ashley Peacock
Sat. Sept. 9
Trinity House Theatre
38840 West Six Mile
Livonia MI 48152
734-464-6302
Tickets $8, $6 for theatre members.

I had a chance to see Ticklepenny Corner at Cornerstone 2000.  They were
quite stunning.  Ashley is also an amazing singer-songwriter.  His vocals
are very passionate and he's a wonderful person to boot.

Also just confirmed for Trinity House

Sun Oct. 1 An evening with Vigilantes of Love.

We are quite honored to have all these performers in addition to Linford's
concert on Sept. 1st.  Trinity House is very intimate performance space.
We can seat about 80-90.  Imagine a concert in your living room and you
get the idea.  Hope you can make one of the shows.

Bill Keith
--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools