Re: Fw: Re: FW: Good flicks?

Kelvin,
	I'm sorry if I offended you (or anyone else on this list).  I said that
at the beginning of the post. Honestly no, I didn't see it as being
judgemental.  I thought that it was a logical train of thought.  If one
prays for anothers "salvation" wouldn't that equal them believing that
said person is not "saved"?  (this is an honest question, please don't
take it sarcastically). I don't think that any person can judge that, and
honestly it makes me angry when people try.
	Personnally, I don't believe in someone being "saved" or not. I believe
in heaven, I believe in a sort of pergutory.  I believe in hell, but I
don't think that there are very many people there, I believe that the big
man is a little more forgiving then that.   I think that as long as a
person is doing his best to be a good person, or at least making an
honest effort, no matter what their religious structure is they will get
there in the end. And I think that only God can tell if that person was
trying his best.

	I would love correspond with you (or anyone else for that matter)
further on this subject, privately.  I really am interested.  I really
don't want to do it on the list because as I've already shown, I have a
tendency to offend people on this topic.

jen