Re: Good Flicks?

> My fave movies are usually foreign...my absolute favorite movie EVER was
> "Il Postino (the Postman)" Is is so fabulous...aside from the fact that
> it doesn't use sex to sell but sensuality, it is amazingly intelligent
> with beautiful scenery.

Yeah.. I had forgotten this one.  Very good suggestion.

> Another really good one is quickly becoming a
> classic--"Swing Kids" with Robert Sean Leonard and Christian Bale.
> REALLY good.

Agk!!  Choke Choke...I love teen films, but this was pure tripe.  Please
don't waste time on this overly melodratic purveyor of lust to small
prepubescent girls,

>  And as far as cheesy chick flicks go, I love "Return to
> Me."  That was a real feel-good movie.  So that's where I stand....as far
> as just a few, anyway.  (Also amazing--Matrix, of course) Later ;)

Return to Me is an incredibly cute movie.  Over done at times but comes
out ok in the end.

Steve