Re: Good Flicks?

My fave movies are usually foreign...my absolute favorite movie EVER was
"Il Postino (the Postman)" Is is so fabulous...aside from the fact that
it doesn't use sex to sell but sensuality, it is amazingly intelligent
with beautiful scenery.  Another really good one is quickly becoming a
classic--"Swing Kids" with Robert Sean Leonard and Christian Bale.
REALLY good.  And as far as cheesy chick flicks go, I love "Return to
Me."  That was a real feel-good movie.  So that's where I stand....as far
as just a few, anyway.  (Also amazing--Matrix, of course) Later ;)
	Mari