RE: Good flicks?

Hey, all really good suggestions so far, thanks.  I'm making a list of
must-sees.

I thought of a couple other good ones too: "The Virgin Suicides" and one of
my all-time favorites, "Buffalo '66."  Virgin Suicides was just in theatres
and the title pretty much sums up the storyline.  So it doesn't really have
a happy ending, but it's worth seeing- it has this great 70's dreamlike
quality.  Buffalo '66 stars Christina Ricci and Vincent Gallo, who seems a
little scary but must be brilliant because he wrote, directed, and starred
in the film AND composed/performed some of the soundtrack.
I also really enjoyed "Waiting for Guffman."

Mandy