Re: Good flicks?

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000, Mandy Fowler wrote:

> Hi.

> Has anyone seen any good movies lately that they'd recommend?  I just
> saw "Run, Lola, Run" and really liked it.  German with subtitles, a
> teeny bit like "Sliding Doors," if Gwyneth Paltrow had had neon red
> hair and a tattoo on her belly.  Plus I learned how to swear in
> German, which is invaluable. Just looking for some good suggestions. .

Brazil - surreal.

La Jette (if you liked 12 Monkeys - this isthe film/short story that
inspired it) - it's mostly good because of the story. very very odd.

sweet and low down.

that's all i've seen lately, besides X-men, which was lots of fun... and
talking with my mom about it - all of the sudden i got a pciture of her as
a girl... reading X-Men and Fantstic Four (of whatever they're called - i
don't know). so that was cool, too.

rhys

--
Not all who wander are lost. JRR Tolkein