Re: The Black Crowes

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000 12:46:24 -0500 Michael Cade
<michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com> writes:
> So Kelvin, what Ayn Rand are you currently reading?

Once again, The Fountainhead.

  She is my all
> time
> favorite author.

Yeah, so far I think she's an amazing writer.

 Atlas Shrugged is my #1 book to recommend.

I think that's next on my list.

> noticed that
> several people on this list (can't remember if you were one of them)
> mentioned RUSH as a favorite  band on a thread a while back.
> Several of
> their songs have Ayn Randian themes.

Nah, I wasn't one of them.  Not a big fan, although I like "Tom Sawyer "
and "Limelight".