Re: The Concorde (2?)

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Bruce Lachey wrote:

> I think my hotmail is acting screwy.  I guess you get what you pay
> for.

basicallt (:  and... it's microsoft.

> Anyway, rhys, please don't take what amy said out of context.
> Nothing was meant by it, guaranteed.  She's one of the nicest folks
> around here.  I was glad she asked the question:  heck, I don't know
> any family that could afford $40,000 ($10,000 per person on the
> concorde) to shuttle between continents.  It seems like there's way
> better things to waste money on than an extra 3 hours, but this
> probably isn't the right time.

not incredibly upset by it. i'd have to care more about the whole
issue... as far as money and planes go - they fly. the money
disappears. it was a once in a lifetime and now not-to-be-repeated. is
all. nothing big. i never meant to start some huge discussion... it was
just a reason to explain why i like mary's Waltz so much, even out of
season.

rs
--
Not all who wander are lost. JRR Tolkein