Re: darkest night of the year

In a message dated Wed, 26 Jul 2000  4:14:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Amy Tompkins" <prayforamy at bigfoot_com> writes:

<<

Not to take off from the seriousness of the situation, it's extremely sad...
I pray for the families.
But I do have a small question. From my understanding flying on a Concorde
is extremely expensive... do I understand that correctly? And if so are your
families/friends that well off? (you don't have to answer the latter
question)

I don't think anyone who's been incinerated in a plane crash can be described as "well-off." But I suppose it depends upon one's proclivities.