No Subject

I've just been skimming the list lately, so sorry if someone
already  mentioned this.

I just bought the August issue of Yahoo Internet Life and found
that along with Elvis Costello, and Bush, they've included an
mp3 of none other than the Over the Rhine "All I Need is Everything."
 Pretty cool, huh?

Did we get a heads up about this from the announcement list or
was it on the webpage?  I haven't seen it, but like I said, I've
just been skimming lately...

Peace,
mark

-----