First Timer :)

Hey there fellow Rhinelanders....My name is Meredith, and this is my
first time doing this; hopefully I'm doing it right; if someone could
respond, let me know I did it correctly, that would be so great!  I've
been a HUGE OTR fan for a few years now, and b/c of where I live
currently (PA) and where I'm moving shortly (GA) it's near impossible to
see them live anymore.  I caught them at Cornerstone years
back....phenomenal...and at my school in NY awhile back....so if anyone
knows of any shows in PA/OH area soon, I'd love to meet up with
you...here's another tidbit...I'm the only OTR fan I know, so this is
pretty exciting to actually communicate with other fans.  Dork.
Anyway...I hope this makes it out, and I truly hope I didn't make too
much of a fool of myself.
	Mari